• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Clever Cats Cards & Treat Holders


Clever Cats Cards & Treat Holders Tutorial Bundle

I love the Clever Cats Stamp Set. The images and sentiments are so much fun. There are 2 cards and 3 treat holders in this Tutorial Bundle. I have combined this stamp set with the Frightful Tags Dies, the Seasonal Swirls Dies & Painted Labels Dies to make these projects. The full product list is below this post. I did use Julie Gilson's adorable Pretty Pillowbox Alternative Treat Holder which I have decorated for Halloween. You can see her video tutorial HERE.

Here are some closer looks at each project.
Julie's Pretty Pillowbox Alternative Treat Holder, decorated for Halloween
Finished measurements - 4 1/4" wide by 3 5/8" tall by 1 5/8" deep.
The inner box is 2" tall.

Treat Bag - 2 1/2" wide by 4 1/4" tall by 1 1/4" deep.

Little Debbie Pumpkin Brownie Box - 3 5/8" long by 2 1/8" wide by 5/8" deep.



I have prepared a PDF or Word file which will include all products used, dimensions, cutting instructions and photos of the cards & treat holders pictured here and is now available for purchase. This is for the Tutorials only. I had so much fun creating these projects and I know that you will too.

Tutorial option


FYI - This month's Newsletter has a Clever Cats Modified Step Card Tutorial in it. Sign up today if you would like to receive my monthly newsletter & Class in the Mail information.

Product List 
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00



When you picture a peaceful Christmas, what comes to mind? Do you see snow outside your window, softly swirling through the sky? A tree trimmed with tinsel, a fire crackling nearby? Maybe you’re dreaming of decorating a holly jolly gingerbread house. Can you catch a whiff of Christmas cookies wafting through the air?

Whatever it is you think about when Christmas comes to town, picture a peaceful Christmas with the Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin Kit! This glimmering and gleaming kit is your creative kickstart to Christmas cardmaking. With sprinkles of snow, shimmering silver skies, and heartwarming holiday wishes, you’ll have enough elements and embellishments to create 10 Christmas cards and coordinating envelopes.

Speaking of coordination, make even more Christmas magic with Peaceful Place products! Our stunning Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277) pairs perfectly with the kit’s components. Brew a cup of cocoa, snuggle up with a soft blanket, and prepare for a cozy craft night in!

  • The kit contains enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
  • October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
  • The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
  • Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
  • Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
  • Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil