• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Reindeer Days Platform Pop-Up Card & More


Reindeer Days Tutorial Bundle

Make your holidays magical this season with the Reindeer Days Suite! You’ll find Dasher, Cupid, Rudolph, and all the other reindeer in Santa’s Christmas crew to decorate your holidays with. Create Christmas cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper crafts worthy of flying through the sky with Santa and his team of reindeer.

Reindeer Days Platform Pop-Up Card    
 
This tutorial bundle includes instructions and photos to make the Reindeer Days Pop-Up Card, a top folding A2 card, a Accordion Fun fold Card & a Reindeer Book Treat Box. You can watch the Beach Days Video for the Platform Pop-Up Base. 
 

The Reindeer Days Suite Collection includes the Reindeer Fun Bundle, the Reindeer Days Designer Series Paper, the Forever Plaid 3D Embossing folder, the Book Treat Boxes, the Real Red & White Adhesive-Backed Peppermints & the Real Red & White Baker's Twine. 


If you enjoy scene building with stamps & dies then you will love making these projects. I have prepared a PDF file which includes all products used, dimensions, cutting instructions and photos of the cards and envelopes pictured here and is now available for purchase. This is for the Tutorials only. 


As soon as I see the payment processed I will email you the links to download the tutorials from my Google Drive. Instant downloads are currently not available at this.

Here is a list of all products used in these projects.

Product List
Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack [ 144601 ] (Retired)
Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
[144601]
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack [ 144603 ] (Retired)
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
[144603]