• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

New At SU! Blog Hop - Sketches - A Crafter's SecretTool


Welcome to the October New At SU! Blog Hop!!


This month is all about the Card & Tag Sketches that can be found on page 16 of the Sep-Dec 2024 Mini Catalog. We have named these sketches a crafter's secret tool. Using a sketch to design a card decreases the amount of work that can go into card making. I chose the 7th sketch, counting left to right from the top, to work with.


I have also chosen to work with the Joyful Images Ephemera Pack, the Joyful Sayings Ephemera Pack & the Gold Dipped Cards & Envelopes.


Page 16 & 17 of the Sep-Dec 2024 Mini Catalog has some wonderful card & tag ideas that you can Case (Copy And Share Everything or Copy And Selectively Edit). But, I went at this like I do with my Paper Pumpkin Kits. Mostly I attempt to stretch my supplies. The Ephemera Packs can be used this way as there are 2 pages of each set of die cuts. I sacrificed 1 envelope (to cut 2 Everyday Details die cuts) & cut my card base in half ( to make 2 card fronts). 


The one on the left is completed, the one on the right is just laid out to show the elements. The rectangle die cut and the snowman have been popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. I did speckle the card front with Whisper White Ink & Wink of Stella. I added a few White Loose Snowflakes. 

I hope you like my take on this sketch. Now you can click on the next link on our blog hop. 
Have a wonderful day!

Product List

Comments

  1. Ephemera + Pre-printed cards make simple greeting cards special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely inspiration! These Ephemera are so pretty! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great way to use this products! This layout would be great to mass produce in a short amount of time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the gold edging and the darker colours, the snowman is really highlighted as a focal point, Jan! It really catches the eye!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!