• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop - Changing Seasons


Welcome to the Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop! 

Our theme for this month Is Changing Seasons. 

I am fortunate to be living in Colorado. And am doubly fortunate that my home is in Evergreen CO. The  Aspen trees in my neighborhood have begun changing from green to yellow & gold. It is so pretty! One of my favorites drives is the road to Echo Lake. I have taken many friends and family up that road to see the Fall colors along the way.
The card I am sharing today uses 2 of the new Two Tone Cardstock that came in the Autumn To Remember Scrapbooking Kit that is now available online in the September Scrapbooking Brochure in my online store. To see the whole brochure click Here
One of the really nice features about this cardstock is that it has a white core. That is why you can get 2 shades of color. You can also use a very fine piece of sand paper and sand off a little color (as I did on the Old Olive card front on this card). I had used the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder to emboss the Two-Tone Old Olive Cardstock layer. I sanded off some color very sparingly. Then Speckled the layer with Mossy Meadow Ink and speckled again with Clear Wink Of Stella.
 
 
I used Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock (Retired) for the card base, Crushed Curry Two-Tone Cardstock For the mat under the card front. The die cut Mossy Meadow leaves, the Crushed Curry sprig, the sentiments and the sentiment die cuts are all from the Changing Leaves Bundle. The sentiments have been stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink. The embellishments are Linen Thread & Gold Textured Adhesive-Backed Dots.

I hope You like my take on the Changing Seasons theme for this month. Now I am sending you to Kimberley's Blog. I can't wait to see her Changing Seasons project.



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
 then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below.
Thanks for Looking!
 
Product List
For more information, click on the image above. 

Click on the image above to start your new Paper Pumpkin subscription & save 40% off your 1st month. Offer ends October 10th.

Comments

  1. I love the white peeking through from the sanded cardstock, it reminds me of how dappled light reflecting off the changing leaves. Thanks so much for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!