• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - PCC443

 


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have  horizontal sketch, PCC443, for you to play with. I thought this one was a lot of fun.
And I was able to stick pretty close to the original sketch. I started with the Deer Builder Punch. I punched  a plaid deer from the Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper (A Sale-A-Bration FREE product, aka DSP) and laid it on the print out of the sketch. And said, "Oh yes, this will work". Then I embossed a piece of Basic White with the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder & die cut it with the Stitched Rectangle Dies ( I shortened this to the required size). Adhered it to the mat for this die cut. It is a banner shape, also from the Peaceful Prints DSP. I adhered the embossed stitched layer to the banner shaped mat with Liquid Glue. I wrapped some of the Black Baker's Twine from the Baker's Twine Essentials Pack around the assembled banner. I adhered this to the Peaceful Prints card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added the deer with Dimensionals too. The Sentiment was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and punched out with the Double Oval Punch ( I think this sentiment was meant to be used with this punch! It fits perfectly). The sentiment mat is Real Red Cardstock, punched out with the Double Oval Punch. This too was popped up on the card front with Dimensionals. I added the hand colored Rhinestone Basic Jewels last.

You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks sketch and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 

Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00
AUGUST 3 – SEPTEMBER 30, 2021! Sale-A-Bration $99 Starter Kit Promotion.  Kick-off the Holiday Mini catalog with the BEST SAVINGS of all!  YOU GET UP TO $125 in products of YOUR choice (that’s $26 in FREE product) for $99, PLUS add your choice of one bundle FREE from the 12 new bundle options above.  They range in value from $31.50 – $60.25.   The kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings).  Print the free bundle options here.
Click on the image above to join my team.



ABOUT THE KIT - HAUNTS & HARVEST 

Details

  • Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 treat packages—4 each of 3 designs. The all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut boxes, die-cut sheets, adhesive, and more!
  • Finished treat box size: 2-1/2" x 2" (6.4 x 5.1 cm)
  • Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
  •  Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Pale Papaya, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent