• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Third Thursdays Blog Hop - Golden Rule

 


Welcome to the 3rd Thursdays Blog Hop!

Our theme for this month is Golden Rule. Anything related to "school days", could be a memory page, a teacher gift, altered notebooks, etc. I have chosen  a teacher gift for my Great Grand Daughter to give to her teacher.

I picked up a package of Pumpkin Spice Latte Via Instant coffee so that I could make some Treat Holders for a craft show I will be doing in November. I also thought it would make a great teachers gift for Thanksgiving. I'd like to thank Marisa Alvarez at Kitchentablestamper.com for the inspiration. I cased this design scaling it down to fit my Via Treats.


I used the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle for this project because of the adorable pumpkins image.
I colored these images with my Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers and die cut them with the coordinating Detailed Pumpkin Dies. I used Old Olive for the treat holder base and the Hippo & Friends Sentiment labels mat. The sentiment is from the Time of Giving stamp set. I stamped the Thankful with Cajun Craze Ink onto the smallest Hippo & Friends Label at the bottom to leave room for my pumpkins on top. The Gingerbread & Peppermint designer series paper is used on the front of the treat holder. I used some Fine Art Ribbon and hand colored some Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish this project.

Now it's time to see what Golden Rule Inspiration waits for you on your next blog hop stop.



Product List 
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00
AUGUST 3 – SEPTEMBER 30, 2021! Sale-A-Bration $99 Starter Kit Promotion.  Kick-off the Holiday Mini catalog with the BEST SAVINGS of all!  YOU GET UP TO $125 in products of YOUR choice (that’s $26 in FREE product) for $99, PLUS add your choice of one bundle FREE from the 12 new bundle options above.  They range in value from $31.50 – $60.25.   The kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings).  Print the free bundle options here.
Click on the image above to join my team.



When you picture a peaceful Christmas, what comes to mind? Do you see snow outside your window, softly swirling through the sky? A tree trimmed with tinsel, a fire crackling nearby? Maybe you’re dreaming of decorating a holly jolly gingerbread house. Can you catch a whiff of Christmas cookies wafting through the air?

Whatever it is you think about when Christmas comes to town, picture a peaceful Christmas with the Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin Kit! This glimmering and gleaming kit is your creative kickstart to Christmas cardmaking. With sprinkles of snow, shimmering silver skies, and heartwarming holiday wishes, you’ll have enough elements and embellishments to create 10 Christmas cards and coordinating envelopes.

Speaking of coordination, make even more Christmas magic with Peaceful Place products! Our stunning Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277) pairs perfectly with the kit’s components. Brew a cup of cocoa, snuggle up with a soft blanket, and prepare for a cozy craft night in!

  • The kit contains enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
  • October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
  • The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
  • Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
  • Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
  • Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil