• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop - September 2021

 


Welcome to this months Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop!

Lifetime Celebrations is this month's theme! So I am thinking forward to my Grandsons wedding anniversary.


This is the 1st time that I have gotten into the Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper (SDSP). It certainly is simply elegant. I'm in love with the leaf design on this sheet of paper. I heat embossed the flower with Silver Basic Embossing Powder on Very Vanilla Paper. Stamped the sentiments with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Then I die cut this with the largest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die. Matted it on a Basic Gray Rectangle. I could have made this into a gift card holder, but instead, I made a Corner Tuck Fold card.

I stamped the inside sentiment on another stitched scalloped rectangle. I swear I bought this stamp set just for the wonderful sentiments. I'm really happy with the way this turned out. Simply Elegant!

Now it is time to see what celebration inspiration waits for you on your next stop on our blog hop.


Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

AUGUST 3 – SEPTEMBER 30, 2021! Sale-A-Bration $99 Starter Kit Promotion.  Kick-off the Holiday Mini catalog with the BEST SAVINGS of all!  YOU GET UP TO $125 in products of YOUR choice (that’s $26 in FREE product) for $99, PLUS add your choice of one bundle FREE from the 12 new bundle options above.  They range in value from $31.50 – $60.25.   The kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings).  Print the free bundle options here.
Click on the image above to join my team.



ABOUT THE KIT - HAUNTS & HARVEST 

Details

  • Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 treat packages—4 each of 3 designs. The all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut boxes, die-cut sheets, adhesive, and more!
  • Finished treat box size: 2-1/2" x 2" (6.4 x 5.1 cm)
  • Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
  •  Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Pale Papaya, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent

Comments

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!