• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC420


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

Our challenge this week is Sketch #420, a vertical sketch this time. When I saw the sketch for this week
the 1st thing I thought to use was my favorite Stitched Shapes Dies, which are retiring this year. Then it seemed like everything I picked up to add to this project was also retiring. The Layering Squares Dies, Dockside Dies, Arrange A Wreath Bundle, Springtime Joy Stamp Set & my Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.  Oh and the Seaside Spray and Purple Posy Inks. Sigh! But I had so much fun creating this card. I used the Blending Brushes to color in some Seaside Spray sky on all of the squares. The eggs are colored with the Purple Posy Stampin' Write Marker. I colored the stamp and and then stamped the egg. All of the cute little images from the Springtime Joy stamp set have been colored with my Stampin' Blends. The grass die cuts are Granny Apple Green Cardstock. I matted the stitched squares onto Purple Posy scalloped squares. And finally I embossed my Highland Heather card front and mounted it onto a Basic White Thick card base.

I hope you like my take on this weeks sketch. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Create a project using this sketch and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you will share.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 




Introducing So Cool! It's the freshest and most fun craft box you'll ever get! This kit was designed to create connections across the generations and craft with the wildly awesome kiddos in your lives! With popsicle, rainbow, and watermelon shaped cards and two full sticker sheets, this kit has everything you need to coax the littles off their technology and start creating! But let's be honest, what adult doesn't want a box full of all this sunshine? Get one for yourself! Stay tuned for an amazing video showing exactly how it's done....and a bit of a sneak peek as well.

Comments

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!