• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC416

 


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have a Horizontal Sketch, PCC416, for you to play with. One of the things that I love about
Stampin' Up! is the ability to build a card or 3D project with just the Dies & Designer Series Paper. That's right, I die cut both the snail image and the hello talking bubble. I die cut the 3 rectangles with the Stitched Rectangles Dies. The Real Red Strip die cut is from the Suit & Tie Dies. The Bermuda Bay square stamp is from the Snail Dies. The Snail Mail Suite of products is so much fun to create with.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!



You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks Sketch and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC416. We can't wait to see what you will create.



Snail Dies
[154327]
$30.00

Paper Pumpkin!
  • Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. 
  • The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
  • Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
  • Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
  • Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
  • Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
  • Arrives in a cute and collectible box.