• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC417

Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have a vertical sketch for you to play with. I really like this sketch, it has so many
possibilities. Today I decided to show you this die cut Butterfly from the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle. The Butterfly Brilliance stamp set is basically a background stamp. Stampin' Up! is so clever! The coordinating Brilliant Wings Dies has a single die that will die cut all of the Butterflies on one sheet of the Butterfly Bijou 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (DSP) as well as all of the stamped images. Which is what I have done for this project. My card front comes from the Butterfly Bijou DSP too. Love the Watercolored feel on some of this paper. The Stitched Rectangle strip is from the 2020-2022 In Color DSP. The sentiment is from the Art Gallery Bundle. For the flourish stamp I had to look thru my retired favorites and I found one in the Stylish Christmas stamp set.
You too can participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this sketch and upload it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you will create!

The Butterfly Bouquet promotion runs from March 2nd - May 3rd 2021.

BUTTERFLY BRILLIANCE BUNDLE

10% bundled savings.

Includes the Butterfly Brilliance cling stamp set and Brilliant Wings dies, is an early-release bundle from 2021 Annual Catalog available during the Butterfly Bouquet promotion.

BUTTERFLY BIJOU 6” X 6” (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

Exclusive Designer Series Paper; available only during the Butterfly Bouquet promotion and while supplies last.

NATURAL TOUCH SPECIALTY PAPER

Exclusive Specialty Paper; available only during the Butterfly Bouquet promotion and while supplies last.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 

Stylish Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Stylish Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[146773]
$21.00


  • Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. 
  • The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
  • Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
  • Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
  • Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
  • Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
  • Arrives in a cute and collectible box.

Comments

  1. Wow your card and matching envelope are just gorgeous! love it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!