• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop - Theme: Sweet Treats


 
Welcome to the GSF Blog Hop!

Our theme for this month is Sweet Treats. The Ice Cream Corner Suite of products Is the perfect choice for creating Sweet Treat projects. I created 2 Gift Card Holders and decorated one of the Love You Always Treat boxes for our Hop this month. 

The Sweet Ice Cream Bundle includes the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set & the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch. I absolutely love the fonts that were used to create this stamp set. I have already used the "Thank You" on another project that you can see here. The builder punch is so darn cute. You can use it to punch out Ice Cream Cones from the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper, which I have done on the bottom Gift Card Holder, or you can stamp ice cream cones in the colors of your choice using the Two-Step stamp set, as I did on the upper left Gift Card Holder & the Treat Box I decorated. I have also used my favorite Stitched So Sweetly Dies in the creation of these projects. 

I hope you enjoyed my take on this month's theme. Now it is time to travel on to the next stop on this hop to see what Sweet Treat inspiration Rachel has for you.



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 


Paper Pumpkin!
  • Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. 
  • The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
  • Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
  • Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
  • Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
  • Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
  • Arrives in a cute and collectible box.


Comments

  1. Love these projects, especially since the ice creams look so elegant. It makes me want to start creating straight away. Your colour choices are always impeccable. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects! That set is a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I live this Suite but just couldn't get into it with all the cold weather. Now we're looking to get like 4 FEET of snow on Thursday. 😳 Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!