• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

The Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC419


Welcome to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC419!

We have a horizontal sketch for you to play with this week. I wanted to highlight one of my favorite
retiring In Colors, Purple Posy. I have used Purple Posy for the card front on my Mint Macaron card base. The next layer is the Highland Heather Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Acetate. I used the large background die from the Potted Succulents Dies on some Basic White Cardstock and added that to the Mercury Glass layer. The oval is cut from the Flowering Cactus 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (DSP). I added a Purple Posy oval frame. The succulents are watercolored with Mint Macaron, Just Jade, & Highland Heather Inks. The sentiment is stamped with Highland Heather Ink on a Basic White strip. 
You too can participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this sketch and upload it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see see what you will share with us.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 



Details

  • Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
  • Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
  • Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
  • Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.