• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

The Paper Craft Crew Challenge #PCC387 - A Vertical Sketch




This weeks challenge is a Portrait or Vertical Sketch. The Love of Leaves Bundle includes the Love Of Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Stitched Leaves Dies. This bundle is amazing! 
From the variation in color that the stamps create to the Stitched outline that can be cut to the internal stitched elements that are also available, not to mention the border of stitched lines. I started with a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White Cardstock for my Card Front. I wish I knew the names of the leaves but the only way I can describe them is by size. The second largest leaf die was used to Die Cut the leaf as well as the wonderful Stitched Outline on my Card Front. I then placed the Card Front and the Die Cut Leaf in my Stamparatus and stamped the Leaf image with Crushed Curry & Cinnamon Cider inks. You can also use this method of stamping to stamp several of one image. TIP: After I inked up my stamps with Crushed Curry I added Cinnamon Cider Ink with a Sponge Dauber to the stem and lower portion of the Leaf stamp. I stamped the smallest leaf in the same way on a scrap of Whisper White and Die Cut it as well. The Sentiment is from the Many Mates Stamp Set. It was stamped with VersaMark Ink on A 3/8" strip of Cinnamon Cider Cardstock and Heat Embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder.  The Card Front is popped up on a Crushed Curry 4" x 5 1/4" Mat with Dimensionals. The Sentiment Strip is also Popped up with Mini Dimensionals as well as the Smallest Leaf. The Card Base is Whisper White Thick and the Inside Layer is Whisper White with another Small Leaf stamped in the lower right corner.
I've used the Ornamental Envelopes Bundle on my Envelope with the Plaid Tidings 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper. 

I hope that you like my take on this week's sketch and will submit your take on the sketch on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. See you There!

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List