• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #PCC390

Welcome to this week's Paper Craft Crew Challenge! 

This week we have Vertical Sketch #PCC390 for you to play with. I had such a good time putting this card together. I started with the smallest Celebration Labels Die. I could have used an Oval Die but when you have new dies to play with, well you just have to.
I also wanted to ink up one of these cute little Gnomes from the Gnome For The Holidays Stamp Set. And since there are Snowflakes in this little Gnomes hat I grabbed the Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set and the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper and got to work. 

The card Base is Highland Heather Cardstock.
The Card Front is from the Snowflake Splendor DSP. stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss powder.
The Celebration Labels Die cut is Whisper White Cardstock.
The Sentiment Banner is Purple Posy Cardstock stamped with Highland Heather Ink. 
The Gnome is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored with Stampin' Blends Markers.
The Inside Layer has a strip of the DSP at the bottom with a few Highland Heather Snowflakes Peeking out above the strip.
I used the Envelope Dies to cut the Scalloped Envelope Flap from the DSP.

I hope you like my take on this week's sketch. If you would like to play along with us just click on the sketch image and you will be taken to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 

Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00