• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #PCC389



This weeks challenge is a horizontal sketch. I am still working my way through my pre order from the Aug-Dec Mini Catalog. For this weeks sketch I am using the new Cherish The Season Bundle ( includes the Cherish The Season Stamp set and the coordinating Sounds Of The Season Dies) when you purchase these two together you save 10%.

I started by using the two smallest Bell Dies and the Pine Branch dies to cut the images from some Silver Foil Cardstock. The Card Front is from the  Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper (DSP). The Stitched Rectangle is from a scrap of the same DSP. There is another Stitched Rectangle underneath I thought it made a great background for the Silver Bells & Pine branches.  I used what I call the Inside Layer sentiment on my Card Front. I taped off the words on the stamp and stamped the each exposed line of words with VersaMark Ink on Misty Moonlight Cardstock and heat embossed them with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. After I had the three lines embossed I used a 3/8" sentiment die to cut them out . When I assembled the the card elements on the Misty Moonlight Card Base I moved everything down and to the left a little to allow more of the Card Front Image to show. The Inside Layer is Whisper White Cardstock. I stamped the greeting with Misty Moonlight Ink. Then stamped the Pine Branches with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed them with Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder. I added a Silver Foil Pine Branch on top.

If you would like to play along with us this week, just click on the Sketch Image and you will be taken to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog where you can  post your take on this challenge.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 

Comments

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!