• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge #388


Welcome to the Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge #388!


Our challenge this week revolves around an Inspiration Photo. I was inspired by the colors in the photo, Daffodil Delight, Magenta Madness, Mango Melody & Granny Apple Green. I used the Arrange A Wreath Bundle to create this card for this challenge.
I started with a Whisper White Card Front. Added 2 Granny Apple Green leafy wreath die cuts. Then started adding Flowers. Some stamped and some die cuts. I used Basic Rhinestones for the littlest flower centers and the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots for the large flower centers. The sentiments are stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink. The Inside Layer Sentiment is from the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set. The Card Front Mat is Daffodil Delight & the Card Base is whisper White Thick.

If you would like to play along with us, just click on the photo to the right and you will be taken to the Challenge Blog.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 


Thanks for Looking!


Product List 

Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00