• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

August 2020 Kre8tors Blog Hop: Theme - Anniversaries


Welcome to the August 2020 Kre8tors Blog Hop!

I’m a little bit sad because it’s the last time we’ll be hopping together for the time being. I can't thank Melissa Tennison enough for all her hard workd putting this blog hop together each month. I’ve had so much fun being a part of it. 


This month's theme is Anniversaries. Now there are many anniversaries you could celebrate. From weddings to how many years you have worked at your particular occupation to how many years you have owned your own home. I chose to create an Anniversary card for a home. 

I have created this fun fold card with the Trimming The Town Suite of Products. Now I have a passion for Houses. I have 2 large collections of Department 56 lighted porcelain Houses, Christmas In The City & The North Pole. So whenever Stampin' Up! creates a new set of houses that is one of the 1st things I will purchase. Stampin' Up! once again has made the coordinating Home Together Dies will fit the images on the Trimming The Town Dsp.
This makes making cards as easy as you want it to be. 

The Card Base is Pool Party Cardstock - 4 1/4"x 5 1/2"
The Card Base Mat is Trimming the Town DSP - 4" x 5 1/4"
Fun Fold is Pool Party - 3 1/8" x 8 1/2", Scored at 4 1/4"
Largest Stitched Scalloped Rectangle is Whisper White
 (Emboss with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder 1st) - 3" x 4 1/8"
Stitched Scalloped Sentiment Label is Whisper White - 1 3/8" x 2 3/8"
Stitched Scalloped Sentiment Label Mat is Pool Party - 1 1/4" x 2 5/16"
Hill with Trees is Old Olive - 1 3/4" x 2 5/8"
Houses are Whisper White - 3" x 3 1/2"
Inside Layer is Whisper White - 2 7/8" x 3 15/16"

I stamped the 2 houses with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and then colored them with my Stampin' Blends. Pool Party for the houses, Smoky Slate for the roofs & Misty Moonlight for the Door. I also used Light Pool Party in the windows.  The Sentiment is Stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink.

Now the Coming Home Bundle or even just the Coming Home Stamp Set is part of a Stampin' Up! Making A Difference charity drive. $3 will be donated to charities devoted to adoption, foster care and infertility for every purchase of the Coming Home Stamp Set or Bundle. 

Now it is time to see what kind of Anniversary inspiration Susan has for you today.
Product List 
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00


Comments

  1. Amazing card as always! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love how you've used a Home Anniversary card, such a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and use of this set, tfs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!