• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #386


Welcome to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge #386!

Todays challenge is a horizontal sketch that works with Triangles. Now, Stampin' Up! has a wonderful set of Stitched Triangles Dies, which sadly I do not own yet.
So I went looking for a substitute. I think I came pretty close. The In The Pines Bundle (Available August 4th, 2020 in the new Aug-Dec Mini Catalog) has a single Pine Tree that became my Triangle. Which I turned upside down.

The Card Base is Real Red Cardstock.
The Card Front is Crumb Cake Cardstock.
The Fishtailed Banner comes from the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper.
The Pine Tree is Shaded Spruce Ink stamped on Whisper White Cardstock. The Sentiment is also Whisper White stamped with Real Red Ink.

I hope you like my upside down take on this sketch and will create something using this sketch Too. If so please post it on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!


Product List
(The 1st 4 Products will be available on August 4th, 2020)
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00