• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #385 - Tic Tac Toe Challenge




For today's challenge I chose the right vertical column, Masculine - Thank You Card - Twine. I definitely have a need for this type of card. My Son-In-Law Ryan has done so much of the work on our basement  that I owe him big time. 

I started with a Card Base of Cherry Cobbler. The Card Front & Sentiment Mat are from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (DSP). The large Plaid Banner comes from the new Plaid Tidings 6" x 6" DSP (Available Aug 4th). I stamped the Cabin, Thanks, Tree Line & I so Appreciate you with Early Espresso Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock. The Thanks sentiment is from the Many Mates Stamp Set & the die I used for the Cabin is from the Tasteful Labels Dies. The die I used for the Thanks is from the new Snow Times Dies (Available Aug 4th). I used my favorite new Lovely Labels Pick-A-Punch to Punch a 1" strip of the Burlap DSP. The Linen Thread is wrapped around the Plaid DSP twice and tied in a bow.

The Tic-Tac-Toe Challenges are a lot of fun and I hope you will play along with us this week and post your take on this challenge on our Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!

Product List
Snow Time Dies
[153564]
Available 
August 4th
$33.00