• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #383


Hello Friends,

Welcome to another Paper Craft Crew Blog Challenge. This weeks challenge, #383, is a Horizontal Sketch. My project for this sketch uses the Cute Fruit stamp set.
It can be found in the Beginner Brochure on page7. If you have signed up for my newsletter you will see another project I have made using this set. This project also uses a sentiment from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set. I couldn't resist using the "Thanks a bunch" for my bunch of bananas. I stamped 3 bananas and then fussy cut them out to use for my "bunch". I stamped bananas, stamping off once, on my Stitched Scalloped Rectangle. I like his funny little face.
It was stamped with Basic Gray Ink.

Want to play along with us? Check out the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog for more projects and details on how to play along.




I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00