• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

July 2020 Kre8tors Blog Hop Theme: Tropical Nights


Welcome to the July 2020 Kre8tors blog Hop!

Our theme for this month is a Color Challenge. We have a  photo that was used to give us our colors for this challenge. The colors are Basic Black, Basic Gray, Rococo Rose, Night of Navy & So Saffron. I have used 4 of the 5 colors in my Project.




I have cased one of Mary Fish's Gate Fold Cards. We are still working on our basement and my design time has seriously been affected. I feel lucky that I was able to put something together for this hop. I have used the Tasteful Touches Bundle to create this project. I really love the coordinating Tasteful Labels Dies. I combined 2 of them on the belly band that holds this card closed.
and the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper works so well for this project too.

I started by stamping my sentiment on some Night of Navy Cardstock using VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with the White Stampin' Emboss Powder. After Die Cutting the Sentiment I matted it with some Basic Gray Cardstock and used another die to cut it out. The Card Base is Thick Whisper White Card Stock. There are 2 Designer Series Paper Panels matted with Basic Gray Cardstock. The Belly Band is Basic Gray with a Whisper White Layer. The Flowers are stamped with Rococo Rose Ink and the Centers have been Colored with a So Saffron Stampin" Write Marker. I had some Gold Foil Paper that was a good match for the So Saffron ink so I die cut some sprigs from the Sunflowers Dies and poked them in behind the flowers. I tied a bow with the Night Of Navy 1/8 " Ribbon.


I hope you like my take on this Color Challenge.
Now it is time to see what Laura has in store for you today.


Roll Call List




Product List





Comments

  1. Just...WOW! This is gorgeous! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for joining us and for sharing your creative project! (Melissa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jan - I love that you used that side of the In Good Taste DSP - I have been trying to figure out what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Such a good idea to use this DSP with the pink and yellow details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply lovely card design. So elegant and I love the texture the designer series paper adds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning coordination of products and color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done, Jan! The colors look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!