• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #384: A Vertical Card Sketch


Hello Friends,

Welcome to another Paper Craft Crew Challenge! This weeks challenge, #384, is a Vertical Sketch.
I have used this sketch to share with you a sneak peek of a few new products that will be available on August 4th when the August 2020 - January 2021 Mini Catalog goes live. I've some of the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper for the Card Front. The leaves & branches are Copper Foil. The Card Base is Cinnamon Cider, which, by the way looks gorgeous with this SDSP. I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Autumn stamp set with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder on Very Vanilla Cardstock. I die cut this with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. The Stitched Leaves are from the Love Of Leaves Bundle. I finished it off with some Copper 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon & a few Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

I hope you like my take on this weeks sketch and will want to play with this sketch too. Don't for get to post it on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!

Product List
Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder
Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder
[141636]
$6.00