• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stampin Friends - Lovely & Sweet




Welcome to the GSF Lovely & Sweet Blog Hop!

This month's theme is Lovely & Sweet...we could do a Valentine project, or a sweets-holder, or anything with love, or hearts, or anything you can relate to 'sweet'. Well, I just realized that my projects pretty much covered all of these bases. 

For this 1st card I used a Basic White Thick card base. The card front mat is Real Red Cardstock and the card front is Basic White Cardstock. The card front was die cut with the retired Stitched Rectangle dies and then embossed with the Softly Sophisticated 3D Embossing Folder ( a Sale-A-Bration Free product). I added Real Red Ink with the Stampin' Brayer to the raised edges of the card front. I just love how this looks. My vertical Most Adored Specialty Designer Series Paper (a Free Sale-A-Bration product) die cut is from the Thoughtful Expressions Dies. There are several very cute little dies included with the Adoring Hearts Bundle. I used a few of them on my projects. My sentiment has been stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a Basic White Thoughtful Expressions die cut That I matted with Real Red Cardstock. I added a couple of the Real Red heart die cuts to accent this sentiment. I also added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels.


I made another Sweets-Holder for a Little Debbie Donut Stick to give to my great grand daughter for Valentine's Day. She and my husband love them. The box base is Real Red Cardstock and is trimmed with the Sale-A-B
ration Most Adored SDSP (and matted on Flirty Flamingo Cardstock). I used the Nested Essentials Dies for the large labels (one is cut from the SDSP and the mat is Basic White Cardstock). I stamped the sentiment and the hearts with Real Red Ink on Basic White Cardstock and die cut them with the Adoring Hearts Dies. The center heart is a Basic White die cut on a Flirty Flamingo Heart.


This last project is a horizontal card using the Adoring Hearts Bundle and the Sale-A-Bratin Most Adored SDSP. The card base is Real red Cardstock. The card front pieces are Basic White Cardstock (embossed with the Basics 3D Embossing Folders) and the Most Adored SDSP. The sentiment was stamped on another Thoughtful Expressions die cut and trimmed with more of the heart die cuts. I added some Burlap Ribbon & a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish this project. 

I hope you liked my Lovely & Sweet projects. Now it is time to see what Tricia has to share with you today.



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator,

 then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List