• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop - A Color Challenge


Welcome to the Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop!
 

This month we have a color challenge to play with. The chosen colors were Misty Moonlight, Lemon Lolly, Soft Sea Foam, Real Red and Pretty Peacock. I used 4 of the 5 colors. The only one I did not use was Lemon Lolly. 

My card base is Basic White Thick Cardstock. The card front  is Basic White Cardstock that I colored, using a Blending Brush and Misty Moonlight Ink. I masked off a little cloud shape with a sticky note before I started adding the color. The die cut bushes and grass are Soft Sea Foam and Pretty Peacock Cardstock. I die cut the mailbox base from Misty Moonlight Cardstock and then highlighted it by scraping my Whisper White Ink Pad over the die cut. The mailbox has been die cut from Real Red Cardstock. The flag is a die cut from Misty Moonlight Cardstock. the little Basic White envelope  has been trimmed with a Real Red bow and a tiny heart for a stamp. I sprinkled a few more hearts around the card too. The finished card front is matted with Basic White and then with a Most Adored Specialty Designer Series Paper (SDSP) layer. The inside layer has also been matted with the SDSP and I covered the envelope flap with the SDSP too. Oh and the sentiments were stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, I almost forgot to list that.

I hope you enjoyed my take on this color challenge. Now it is time to see what the other blog stops have shared using this color challenge.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!



Comments

  1. Great card to show off these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card ! Je trouve ce noeud d'enveloppe tellement mignon ! Merci pour le partage !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy mail is always appreciated! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!