• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

New At SU! Blog Hop - Stippled Roses

 


Welcome to the February New At SU! Blog Hop!

This month we will be sharing projects made with the Jan-Apr 2024 Mini Catalog products. We all will be showing you simple and stepped up project designs. I will be using the Stippled Roses Bundle, which includes the Stippled Roses Stamp Set and the coordinating Stippled Roses Dies. I will also be using the Softly Stippled Designer Series Paper (DSP), a FREE Sale-A-Bration product that could be yours with a $50 Purchase in my store. 


I prepped all of my cards ahead of time. I stamped the floral image 3 times with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Basic White Thick Cardstock. I went ahead and die cut the images. I also stamped 3 birthday sentiments on 5/16" Basic White Strips and cut them all to 2 5/8" lengths.  My card bases are Basic White Thick Cardstock. The card fronts are from the Softly Stippled DSP.

For the simple/beginner card I I adhered the card front to the card base with liquid glue. I popped up the floral image with Stampin' Dimensionals onto the card front then added the sentiment strip with a Dimensional on the right and a glue dot on the left.


The casual card has been slightly stepped up by adding a mat layer of Calypso Coral Cardstock to the card front & the sentiment strip. I added a little Wild Wheat Ink to the greenery in the image with a Wink Of Stella Brush. To embellish this card a bit I added a Calypso Coral Baker's Twine Bow and a few Iridescent Foil Gems.


For the stepped up/avid card I used the Everyday Detail Dies to add a die cut rectangle under the floral image. I colored the image with a Wink of Stella Brush using Wild Wheat Ink for the greenery and Calypso Coral Ink for the flowers. I simply used the built in shadow areas on the image for my coloring guide.

Be sure to go to each of the blog stops. I'm sure you will find a lot of inspiration for stepping up your cards. Or how to keep them simple. Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

  1. Love your three versions using this amazing bundle! Such a lovely color palette using this favorite bundle of mine! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a useful post! I love all your cards! You illustrate all the steps so well, and the cards are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you showed how to add on to a card to make it have more "wow"! All are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm torn between the simplest version and the fanciest version- but aren't those Everyday Details dies so pretty on any card you add them to?! (P.S. My birthday is in July...hint, hint...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great Cards. The details on the stepped up card - i love it! Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Jan, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!