• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Blueberry Bunches Tutorial Bundle


Blueberry Bunches is a beautiful stamp set to work with. It is a rubber cling stamp set. With a very pretty font for the very useful sentiments. I started this tutorial bundle by casing the card on pg. 29 of the Jan-Apr 2024 Mini Catalog. And then sticking with the colors and the  wonderful Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper, went on from there. I watercolored the berry branches and clusters but coloring them with Stampin' Blends Markers would be just as pretty. There are 2 regular  cards, 1 gift card holder and a treat box that holds a Blueberry Fig Bar.

I have prepared a PDF or Word file which will include all products used, dimensions, cutting instructions and photos of the cards & treat holder pictured here and is now available for purchase. This is for the ttutorials only. I had so much fun creating these projects and I know that you will too.

Download Information
After I have received payment confirmation I will email you the links to the tutorial PDF's and the high resolution photos. This can take some time if I am away from my desk or out running errands.

Tutorial option


Below you will find a list of all products used to make these projects.


Product List