• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends March - Time Marches On!



Welcome to the March GSF Blog Hop!

This month our theme is Time Marches On. Well, one of the things happening in March is Easter. So my projects that I am sharing with you today uses the Excellent Eggs Bundle & the Lighter Than Air Designer Series Paper (DSP). 

I chose to make another Mini Slimline Card. I thought it would show off these adorable die cuts. And the Lighter Than Air DSP  uses the light & bright colors I like so much for this kind of occasion. Also the Tahitian Tide is a 2022-2024 In Color that will be retiring soon. If you like this color as much as I do you should stock up now.


I also made a Treat holder for a Russel Stover's Chocolate Egg. Both of my projects sentiments  & the daffodil die cuts come from the February Paper Pumpkin Kit.

I hope you enjoyed my Easter projects. Now it is time to travel on to your next blog stop. 

Product List


Get excited for the Memorable Meadows kit! Be inspired by the beauty of nature with the March Memorable Meadows Paper Pumpkin Kit! You can send elegant thank you, birthday, or thinking of you cards to friends and family all year long. We love the detailed landscape scenery, vellum pieces, wood-pressed embellishments, and all-occasion sentiments. This kit perfectly coordinates with the Meandering Meadows Suite Collection from Online Exclusives (available while supplies last).

Plus, each March subscription kit includes a FREE gift—an additional photopolymer stamp set that can be used with the kit and all your crafting projects! Make sure your subscription is active so that you don’t miss this exclusive kit!


Don’t miss the coordinating
Love of Spring Dies add-on!
This exclusive add-on coordinates with the January, February, and March kits! As a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can purchase it now. Remember, this add-on is available only while supplies last, so it’s best to shop early!Reach out to your demonstrator to learn more.

Comments

  1. I thought the card was so cute - and then I saw you made a little treat box, too! Very nice...and I really love Tahitian Tide so I'm going to be sad to see it go. I had been missing Tempting Turquoise, and it's almost an exact match. At least this time I've been smart enough to stock up on it! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning projects as usual Jan. I love the way you created the Easter eggs on the card and color combinations are perfect for Spring and Easter. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!