• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

New At SU! Blog Hop - Thoughtful Expressions & Stippled Roses


Welcome to the NEW AT SU! Blog hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who are full of creative paper crafting ideas to share with you and get you crafting! Today we are showcasing products from the Stampin’ Up! Jan-Apr 2024 Mini Catalog. Our theme for this month is Not A Card.


I was all excited about the Not A Card theme. But life got in the way (4 ft of snow fell on Evergreen last week) I was so stressed out about me and my family being snow bound it was all I could think about for several days. My grandson plows for himself in Conifer, his mother in Buffalo Creek and us in Evergreen. The roads were a nightmare. It was Saturday before he got his place and the plow truck dug out and was able to come to our place. He managed, after hours of ramming the back end of the truck into the snow and plowing a couple of feet at a time, to get us plowed out. He came back the next day to hand dig out the snow in front of the garage where he couldn't use the plow. Are you exhausted just reading this?

 

Ok, that's enough of this rant, on to my project.

I created a Bath Bomb Box for Mother's Day.


I used the Thoughtful Expressions Dies for the tag and the Stippled Roses Stamp Set for the embossed sentiment tag. The Layered Flowers 3D Embossing Folder for the stitched box top square. The Poetic Expressions Designer Series Paper (retiring soon) for the sides of the box top. The cardstock for the box bottom, the box top mats & the sentiment tag is Lost Lagoon. Basic White Cardstock was used for the box top and the stitched embossed square. I also used the Lost Lagoon 1/4" Bordered Ribbon to tie a bow for the box top and added a few Faceted Gems. 



I also created an inside holder for the bath bomb so that it wouldn't roll around in the box. ( I have also used this box for a cupcake holder in the past). 


Now it is time to travel on to your next Not A Card inspiration.

Product List






Comments

  1. What a lovely gift, Jan! I'm a sucker for Lost Lagoon so your project really caught my eye! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another project saved to my "gifting" Pinterest board- clever how you created a place to set the bath bomb inside the box- was that a circle punch or die? Must give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute box! I'm so sorry about the snow, I live in the South so we don't have that to deal with. It's beautiful, but I know can create alot of problems. Glad everyone is safe and sound now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautifully designed box for a bath bomb (or any gift!)...and you used Lost Lagoon one of my favoourite colours! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely box for gifting bath bombs, Jan! The perfect gift for so many occasions. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!