• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop - Fun Fold Time!


Welcome to the Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop!

Our theme for this month is Fun Fold Time. This means you will see many fun folds as you travel along the hop stops. We were to choose a new to me fun fold. And as I am always on the look out for new gift card holders I included this in my Pinterest search. I found one that included a video tutorial too. The original fun fold gift card holder was made by Cindy Lee Bee Designs. She has included measurements for it as well. I cased this project pretty closely using the Kiddin' Around Bundle and the Mini Pocket Envelope Dies. I also used the  Just Kiddin' Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Meandering Meadows DSP. Now while the Kiddin' Around Stamp Set & the Kiddin' Around Dies will be carrying over into the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog they will no longer be in a bundle (bundles save you 10%). The Just Kiddin' DSP is on the retirement list and if not sold out already will no longer be available after April 30th.  


I really can't wait to see all of the Fun Fold INKspiration waiting for me on this hop.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 


Thanks for Looking!


Product List


Comments

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!