• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

New At SU! Blog Hop- Case A Team Member!



Welcome to the NEW AT SU! Blog hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who are full of creative paper crafting ideas to share with you and get you crafting! This month we will CASE a project made by a team member. CASE = Copy And Share Everywhere. Today I will be CASEing a project that Joni Metras created. 



Joni In The Spotlight Stamping

I loved Joni's sketch and so took my inspiration from it. It is a lot of fun to take a circle die and find an image or stamp that can be used in that circle. When I saw Joni's card it made me think of the Hearts & Hugs Bundle ( New in the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog). The cute little animals sharing a hug and/or showing a hug is just adorable. I used the Stylish Shapes Circle Dies to die cut my images after I had stamped them with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I colored the images with my Stampin' Blends Markers. My card front is from the Country Woods Designer Series Paper (DSP). The card front mat is Crumb Cake Cardstock and the card base is Basic White Thick Cardstock. I stamped my sentiment with Tuxedo Black Ink on the Basic White sentiment label, and the mat is Pool Party Cardstock. 


Using a Blending Brush and some Bubble Bath Ink I added some color to a small piece of Basic White Cardstock. Then I die cut some of the little hearts with the coordinating Hearts & Hugs Dies. I laid out my circles on my card front to see where I wanted to die cut the image apertures. Taped my dies down on the card front so that they wouldn't move and die cut the card front.

To assemble the card I added some Foam Adhesive Strips to the back of the Card Front and adhered it to the Crumb Cake Cardstock Mat. Then I adhered the animals I had colored and die cut to the Crumb Cake Mat with Liquid Glue. It was very easy to insert the die cuts into the circles. I adhered the assembled card front to the card base with Liquid Glue. I adhered the sentiment to the mat with Liquid Glue. Then added some Stampin' Dimensionals to the assembled sentiment and adhered it to the card front. The little hearts & the Linen Thread bow were adhered with Mini Glue Dots.


The inside layer sentiment is from the Thoughtful Wishes Stamp Set (also from the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog). I added a strip of the Country Wood DSP to the bottom of the inside layer and I fussy cut a mouse hugging a heart and adhered it to the bottom left. I adhered the inside layer to a Crumb Cake Mat then adhered this to the inside of the card base. I have also covered the envelope flap with the Country Woods DSP. 

I hope you enjoyed your stop at my blog along the CASE the Design team Member Blog Hop. Now I am sending you on to Joni's blog. 

The new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog product links won't be 
available until the catalog goes live on May 1st, 2024.
Product List






Comments

  1. Such an adorable CAS(e), Jan! I so love this new stamp set and will more than likely CAS(e) you now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, that is simply too adorable! A cute take on Joni's trio of circles card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure this card will make some lucky person very happy! It is so cute, clean and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that paper and those cute little characters are a perfect combination.. They just make me smile, I think I will be like Angie and CASE your card too. Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those animals are just so stinkin' cute!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those animals are so stinkin’ cute! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my goodness, Jan! This is so adorable. I think I have to have that stamp set now! I love the three holes in the wood. That Country Woods DSP is perfect for the job, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!