• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

New At SU! Blog - Most Adored


Welcome to the New At SU! Blog Hop!


We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who are full of creative paper crafting ideas to share with you and get you crafting! Today we are showcasing products from the Jan-Apr 2024 Mini Catalog and the Jan-Feb 2024 Sale-A-Bration Brochure.


Today's card is a Mini Slimline Card. I wanted to use the cute little die cut hearts that you can make with the Adoring Hearts Bundle. This bundle has so much more than just the stamps and dies to cut out the stamped images. 



  I'll post the measurements for this card & envelope down below. The card base is Real Red Cardstock. The card front is from the Most Adored Specialty Designer Series Paper (SDSP), FREE with a $50 purchase. The card front mat is Basic White Cardstock. The next layer is Real Red Cardstock that has been die cut from the Everyday Details Dies and popped up on the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. It's so nice to have dies that I can extend again and for use on this card style. I love layers.


I used the Stylish Shapes Dies to cut 3 squares (second smallest) from Flirty Flamingo Cardstock. I adhered my Basic White die cut hearts to the outer squares with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. For the center square I adhered the die cut Basic white Heart to a Real Red die cut heart and then adhered them to the center square. I stamped the sentiment with Real red Ink on the die cut curvy label and adhered it to the center square with Stampin' Dimensionals. 


I've used the Most Adored SDSP for the inside layer mat and the envelope liner. The Basic white Inside layer has another Basic White die cut in the lower right corner. The envelope is Real RedCardstock. Keep in mind, this is a mailable envelope size, but my card will be too thick this time, I think. So I will pay the extra postage to send it not machinable. 


If you purchase the Adoring Hearts Bundle ($53) you can order the Most Adored SDSP for FREE!
 And you will have so much fun creating with this wonderful bundle.

Basic Mini Slimline Card - 3 1/4" x 6 1/4" - 

card base - 6 1/4" x 6 1/2" score @ 3 1/4" on 6 1/2” side

card front - 3" x 6"

card front mat - 3 1/8" x 6 1/8"

inside layer - 3" x 6"


Envelope - 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" - 

envelope - 8" x 8 1/2" score the short side @ 2"& 5 1/2", Score the long side at 1" & 7 1/2"

liner - 5 1/8" x 6"


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!



Product List


Comments

  1. First, your blog is just so lovely! Secondly, your card is great! Great pairing with the New Products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! It is so elegant! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The matching envelope takes this card to a higher level. It's wonderful that we can get Valentine Designer Series Paper FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is soooo cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This paper is just gorgeous and I love that repeated pattern in your layout Jan. Your matching envelope is so pretty too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute and creative valentine card, Jan! Who wouldn't love to get that in the mail!! I love the DSP, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!