• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop - Sketch Challenge


Welcome to the Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop!

This month we have a sketch challenge with some glimmer & shine to share with you. When I 1st saw this sketch I was reminded of three cards I had made in the fall last year. You can see them here


So instead of creating a card using the sketch I turned the sketch into a Stack, Cut & Shuffle Technique, squeezed the square sketch into a horizontal sketch and created 4 cards. I used the Flight & Airy Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper (Free with a $50 order). Now this beautiful Designer Series Paper (DSP) is a stand alone product. This means it was not part of a suite of products. So, I have used the Thoughtful Expressions Dies, the Stylish Shapes Dies, the Petal Park Stamp Set & coordinating Petal Park Builder Punch and the Perennial Postage Stamp Set for my sentiments. For the Glimmer & Shine I used the metallic Silver & White Sheer Ribbon and the Tinsel Gems Three Pack.


If you would like to see the other Sale-A-Bration products that are available until Feb 29th, 2024, just click on the link below the GIF 



For those of you who requested this adaptation of Angies Sketch.



Now. I am going to send you on to your next blog stop.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List








Comments

  1. Love what you did with the sketch. Such a great idea. Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards! It's great how strips divide the sections and connect them at the same time. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous way to showcase this fabulous SAB DSP! Great interpretation of the sketch, Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Jan, this dsp is stunning isn't it? x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!