• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends - Colorful Fun


Welcome to the October GSF Blog Hop!

This month's theme is Colorful Fun. Autumn is a beautiful time of the year. and it is especially so if you live in Colorado. I live in Evergreen CO, in the mountains outside of Denver. For local color I have Aspen
trees. They turn a buttery shade of yellow that is so striking in amongst the Pine trees surrounding my house. I hope your Autumn brings some enjoyment to you too. 

Today I am sharing 3 cards I made using a new to me technique. It is called a Stack, Cut & Shuffle Technique. I guess it has been around for a while. I found it on Patty Bennett's YouTube Channel. I started with 3 sheets of the All About Autumn 6" x 6" Specialty Designer Series Paper (SDSP). Stacked them up and cut them down to 3 3/4" x 5". Then I cut this stack, according to Patty's directions, into 3 stacked pieces. These I separated into the above shown arrangements. I am really pleased with the results.

This is the second card I have shared using this collection. Last month You can see the 1st one here. The 1st card showcased the beautiful Metallic side of this SDSP (Specialty Designer Series Paper). On this second card I used the photographic side to create my card fronts. TIP - I adhered the 3 angle cuts to a 3 3/4" x 5" Moody Mauve Cardstock. It was easier, for me, and it elevated my card front on my mat, just a little bit. The leaves and twigs are die cut from the Oxidized Copper SDS. I've used Moody Mauve and Copper Clay Cardstock's for the card front mats. The card base and sentiment label are Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock. The ribbon is Moody Mauve Textured 3/8" Ribbon and the embellishments are the 2023-2025 In Color Dots. The only stamping I have done on these cards and the one I made last month is on the sentiment labels using Copper Clay Ink. Next time I really need to play with the stamps and try to resist that beautiful paper, a least a little bit. 

I hope you have enjoyed my take on this month's theme. Now I will send you on to Kimberley's blog. 



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List







Comments

  1. Wow, I never got any of that Oxidized Copper paper. It's amazing! I love what you are doing with the DSP, too. So cool - thanks for hopping :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!