• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop - The Holidays Are Coming!


Welcome to the September GSF Blog Hop!


Our theme for this month is The Holidays Are Coming! With the Sep-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog going live on the 6th of September it is time to start thinking  about the Fall & Winter holidays. We have a fabulous All About Autumn Suite Collection that will have you thinking about all of those lovely fall colors. The suite includes the Autumn Leaves Bundle, Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dots, Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Pack, Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder, Oxidized Copper 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper and the All About Autumn 6" x 6" Specialty Designer Series Paper (SDSP).

My card today uses a few of these lovely products. My card front is from the All About Autumn SDSP. The large leaf is Cajun Craze Cardstock that has been spritzed with water and embossed with the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder, then die cut with the Autumn Leaves Dies. The veining on the large leaf and the 2 small leaves are also die cut with the Autumn Leaves dies on the Oxidized Copper SDSP. I have also used both of the ribbons in the Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Pack. The sentiment is stamped with Cajun Craze Ink.

I hope you have enjoyed my take on this month's theme. Now it is time to see what Tricia is sharing with us this month.



I don't have a product list to share with you today. 
Most of these products won't be available until Sept 6th, 2023

Coming to the Online Exclusives Products Page on Sep 6th, 2023





ABOUT THE KIT

Kit Name: With Love & Gratitude

This kit includes:

  • 8 treat packages
  • 8 note cards
  • 8 coordinating envelopes
  • 1 photopolymer stamp set
  • 1 Lost Lagoon Ink S
  • pot
  • Specialty gold foil, precut embellishments
  • Adhesives
  • Finished treat packaging: 3-1/2" x 5" x 2" (8.9 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
  • Final card size: 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path

ADD-ON DETAILS

Thoughts of Thanks Journal
Available starting: 11 August, while supplies last

Price: $15.00 USD | $21.00 CAD

Item number: 163270

This add-on includes:

  • 8" x 10" (20.3 x 25.4 cm) journal
  • 2 specialty gold foil sticker sheets
  • Gold-clip page marker






Comments

  1. WOW. I wasn't sure I needed the Oxidized Copper sheets, or the ribbon combo, but I'm definitely SOLD now. What a beautiful card, thanks so much for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!