• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

New At SU! August 2023: Sweet SU! Suites

 


Welcome to the August New at Su! Blog Hop!


Our theme for this month is Sweet SU! Suites. We were to choose a Suite Collection from either the Annual Catalog or the Online Exclusives to share with you today. I felt like I had done my annual catalog choices so many times already that I chose the Online Exclusives once again.  Last month I stamped the glorious One Horse Open Sleigh, this time I am focusing on the One Horse Open Sleigh 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (DSP). This suite includes the Horse & Sleigh Bundle, the One Horse Open Sleigh DSP and the Adhesive-Backed Snowflake Assortment. 

Both cards used the sheet with the A-framed Chalet in a snowy scene. I picked up the Pecan Pie Ink color to use for my sentiments and Lost Lagoon for the card bases. I've also used the copper colored Snowflakes on both of the cards.


 The top card is a Gift Card Holder and the above photo is the inside of the gift card holder. I made sure the the inside sentiment was low enough to be hidden behind the outside punched layers. Tho bottom card is a fun-fold I recently found on a YouTube video by Susan Campfield. The bottom photo shows the inside of the fun-fold card. I had stamped the tall tree with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored the tree with Lost Lagoon & Pecan Pie Stampin' Blends and then added some Pool Party Ink over the tree branches with a Small Blending Brush.


I hope you like my mostly DSP cards for this month. 
Now I have to send you to your next Sweet SU! Suites blog stop.



  • ABOUT THE KIT

    Kit Name: With Love & Gratitude

    This kit includes:

    • 8 treat packages
    • 8 note cards
    • 8 coordinating envelopes
    • 1 photopolymer stamp set
    • 1 Lost Lagoon Ink S
    • pot
    • Specialty gold foil, precut embellishments
    • Adhesives
    • Finished treat packaging: 3-1/2" x 5" x 2" (8.9 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
    • Final card size: 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
    • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path

    ADD-ON DETAILS

    Thoughts of Thanks Journal
    Available starting: 11 August, while supplies last

    Price: $15.00 USD | $21.00 CAD

    Item number: 163270

    This add-on includes:

    • 8" x 10" (20.3 x 25.4 cm) journal
    • 2 specialty gold foil sticker sheets
    • Gold-clip page marker



Comments

  1. Love both of your samples with this suite! So Classy and clean lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see the suite letting the gorgeous Designer Series Paper take center stage! Plus, a gift card holder is always useful during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards. This paper definitely has to be front row and of course, I love love pockets for gift cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!