• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

July 2023 New at SU! Hop: Online Exclusives!


 Welcome to the July 2023 New at SU! Blog Hop!

Our theme for this month is Online Exclusives. The Online Exclusive products can only be found online. They do not appear in any of the Stampin' Up! Catalogs. Here is the link Online Exclusives. The general rule for availability, at the moment, is that if an item is listed as currently unavailable (as is the case with the One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper, aka DSP) then it will be restocked when more is available. If the item disappears, then it is sold out and will not be restocked. So, If you see something you really like, do not hesitate, purchase it right then and there.


I have to thank Terri Gaines for the tutorial on this standing fun fold card. And Patty Bennett for her Stampin' Blends tutorial for the horse & sleigh. I think this turned out pretty good. You will have to let me know in the comments what you think. 

I bought this collection primarily for the Horse & Sleigh Dies and the One Horse Open Sleigh DSP. But once I got into it, I found that I really enjoyed coloring the images. And the dies are a perfect fit to the images too. The DSP is Fabulous! It will go with so many holiday or winter themed projects. 


Here is a look at the mechanism that allows the card to stand.

I hope you have enjoyed my Online Exclusive product share. Now it is time to check out the next Online Exclusive product being shared by Diane Browning. 

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 


The August Paper Pumpkin Kit is full of flowers that carry a sweet meaning. The blue forget-me-not’s represent loyalty and remind you of your favorite memories with those you care for. The lotus blossom represents overcoming challenges and encouraging those around you. With this kit, you can create special paper crafts that are personalized for your loved ones in both design and significance.

This month’s kit includes:

  • 8 cards; 4 each of 2 designs

  • 8 coordinating envelopes

  • 1 Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Spot

  • 1 photopolymer stamp set

  • Precut paper pieces of watercolor designs

  • Enough adhesive to complete the project


    Find yourself staring at multiple stamp sets from the 2023–2024 Annual Catalog and can’t decide which ones to get? You won’t have to stare for much longer because on 19 July 2023 (TODAY), you can get those stamp sets you’ve been wanting at a 15% discount! But you and your customers will have to act fast because this lightning deal will only last for one day, so make sure you are ready to shop ‘til you drop! This is definitely a deal you don’t want to miss out on. 

    Please note that this sale does exclude host stamp sets.

    ORDERING DEADLINES

    Phone: 19 July 2023 at 6:59 p.m. (MT)

    Online: 19 July 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (MT)

    • The sale will run for 24 hours.
    • All order types qualify for this promotion. 
    • There is no limit to how many stamp sets may be purchased.
    • The 15% discount will apply to all stamp sets from the 2023–2024 Annual Catalog (excluding host stamp sets).
    • No discount code necessary—the 15% off discount will be applied automatically.








Comments

  1. This Fun Fold is perfect for this stamp set and you did an amazing job with your coloring! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love, this card, Jan! Such a lovely fold for displaying it through the holidays. I'm like you, loved the DSP... not off to get the bundle! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, the depth on your card is so beautiful! Lovely fold! I am sure someone will treasure it and put it on display!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was blown away by the depth displayed by your card. I love the technique that created it, and your beautiful colouring as well! I'm also curious about your photography: How did you get the beautiful bokeh effect in the background and base? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Heather!💕 The bokeh dots paper is from a holiday pack of paper that Stampin' Up! had several years ago.

      Delete
  5. What a superb idea. I will definately add this card to my arsenal of to do

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely LOVE your card! Did you use the thick basic white cardstock for the base or other parts like the "snow drift" behind the sleigh, the sleigh, and extra tree? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!!💕 The base is Thick Basic White. All of the snow drifts are regular Basic White, the added snowdrift die cuts added the extra strength to the card.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!