• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop - Color Challenge

 

Welcome to the July Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop!

Our theme for this month is a color challenge.

Click on the image for the PDF catalog

We were to use 3 - 5 of the colors, Wild Wheat, Sweet Sorbet, Pecan Pie, Cherry Cobbler and Pretty Peacock. I used 4 of the 5 colors in this project. Being a crafter from way back and a Christmas addict I can never miss an opportunity to create another Christmas card. This time I turned to my Stampin' Up! Annual catalog to see what inspiration I could find. I found a card that I could case on pg 43. 

I started with a Pecan Pie Cardstock card front. I used the Labels Aglow Dies to create some pierced snowflakes and a scroll element on the Pecan Pie card front. Then I stamped 2 sets of flowers and leaves using the Petal Park stamp set and the Petal Park Builder Punch. I stamped the flowers with Sweet Sorbet Ink and the leaves with Pretty Peacock Ink. I punched out the flowers and used my Paper Snips to cut out the Leaf images. Next I heat embossed the sentiment with White Stampin' Emboss Powder on a Cherry Cobbler Cardstock scrap using the Brightest Glow Stamp Set. I die cut the sentiment and popped it up with Stampin Dimensionals on the card front. I used Mini Glue Dots & Mini Stampin' Dimentionals to add the leaves and flowers in and around the sentiment label. I speckled the card front with some Whisper White Craft Ink after covering up the sentiment label. I matted the card front with a Cherry Cobbler layer and then chose Pretty Peacock Cardstock for my Card Base. The inside layer is Basic White  Cardstock stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink and using the Brightest Glow & the Petal Park Stamp Sets. The envelope is Pretty Peacock Cardstock, the liner is Bright White Inkjet Paper stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink using the Petal Park Stamp Set. I added a few Gold Festive Pearls and a couple of Gold Simply Elegant loops to the finished card.

Mini Slimline


Mini Slimline Card - 3 1/4" x 6 1/4" - 

card base - 6 1/4" x 6 1/2" score @ 3 1/4" on 6 1/2” side

card front - 3" x 6"

card front mat - 3 1/8" x 6 1/8"

inside layer - 3" x 6"


Envelope - 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" - 

envelope - 8" x 8 1/2" score the short side @ 2"& 5 1/2", Score the long side at 1" & 7 1/2"

liner - 5 1/8" x 6" 


I hope you have enjoyed my take on this color challenge. Now it is time to see what Mo has created for this color challenge.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 


New Online Exclusives!

New Online Exclusives are available today on my online store! Three times a year (March, July, and November), Stampin’ Up! adds items that aren’t included in the current catalogs. Some are brand new products and some are returning favorites from past catalogs. Regardless, they are all fantastic and you should check them out.


Bonus Days start today!

Start earning $5 Bonus Days coupons today. Wow, so many great deals!!!


ABOUT THE KIT

Name: Fun in the Sun

This kit includes:

  • All the supplies you need to create 9 cards with fun accordion folds: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes. 
  • An all-occasion stamp set to send friends and family words of encouragement, support and kindness. 
  • Iridescent Sequin Embellishments.
  • 1 Classic Stampin’ Spot: Daffodil Delight.
  • Summertime Ephemera pieces, labels, and paper pieces.
  • Adhesive Dots and Tear & Tape Adhesive.

Completed card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8  cm)

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Azure Afternoon, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Pool Party




Comments

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!