• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends - NEW Online Exclusives

 

Inked & Tiled Gift Card Holder


Welcome to this months GSF Blog Hop!
This month we are sharing some of the NEW Online Exclusives products that can be found in the Stampin' Up! online store HERE. Today I am sharing a couple of projects I have made using the Radiating Stitches Dies which can only be found in the Online Exclusives at Stampin' Up!. I paired these dies with the Inked & Tiled stamp set. This gift card holder above uses the second largest Radiating Stitches Dies. 

The Radiating Stitches Dies are a fun take on stitched edges! The die set comes with three different borders to add intricate details to all your crafting layers for any occasion! You can use these dies at the base of your card or make them a part of your centerpiece. It also comes with two circle dies and one heart die, all with the same stitches pattern. 


Inked & Tiled Thank You Card

This card really shows the layering possibilities when using the Radiating Stitches Dies. The leaves have been stamped with Calypso Coral & Cajun Craze Ink using a sponge dauber and Blending brush to applythe color to the stamp itself. If you are intimidated by stamping an entire sheet of Basic White Cardstock, Cut a piece just a little larger than the die you will use, in this case the second largest Radiating Stitches Die, and stamp all over this smaller piece. I always love how this can turn out so striking.

I also used the Inked Botanicals Designer Series Paper in making these cards. I hope I have given you some inspiration today. Now it's time to see what Tricia has created for you this month.




Product List 

New Online Exclusives!

New Online Exclusives are available today on my online store! Three times a year (March, July, and November), Stampin’ Up! adds items that aren’t included in the current catalogs. Some are brand new products and some are returning favorites from past catalogs. Regardless, they are all fantastic and you should check them out.


Bonus Days start today!

Start earning $5 Bonus Days coupons today. Wow, so many great deals!!!




Comments

  1. Lovely cards Jan! These radiating stitches dies weren't on my whishlist but I might need them now :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!