• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

New At SU! Blog Hop - Shine Shimmer & glow

 





Welcome to the September 2023 New at SU! Blog Hop!

This month our theme is Shine, Shimmer & Glow from the newly released Sep-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog.
If you are a crafter like me you are already thinking about the holidays. Christmas cards in particular. If you follow my blog you know that I really enjoy making mini slimline cards and a matching envelope. The inspiration for this card came from
Mikaela's Post. My card today uses products from the new Joy Of Christmas Suite Collection. This includes 2 beautiful bundles, the Joy Of Noel & the Christmas Classics. It also includes 2 - 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper packs. The Joy Of Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Joyful Specialty Designer Series Paper (SDSP). There is a Black & Very Vanilla 3/8" Large Check Ribbon and some Loose Holly Gems & Sequins to embellish your holiday projects with. 

My mini slimline card starts with a card base of Pecan Pie Cardstock. The card front is from the Joyful SDSP ( you can't see it in the photo but the music notes are done in gold foil). This is matted on a Shaded Spruce Cardstock layer. The Noel letters have heat embossed with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder on Basic White Cardstock. having all of the letters on one stamp and one die makes it so easy to work with. And the results are outstanding. I mounted the stamped letters onto a Foam Adhesive Sheet before die cutting the letters apart. This added some extra dimension to the letters. Here is a TIP - I had a 3/8" strip of Window Sheet in my drawer. I adhered the letters to this strip and cut away the excess. Now it was easier to adhere the assembled Noel onto my card after I had adhered the pine and leaf sprigs to the card front. The pine sprig is More Dazzle Gold SDSP. The leaf sprig is Shaded Spruce Cardstock. I heat embossed the Joyous sentiment with some White Stampin' Emboss Powder on a scrap of Basic Black Cardstock, used my snips to fussy cut the sentiment out. Then added a few of the Loose Holly Gems. 

Mini Slimline Card - 3 1/4" x 6 1/4" - 

card base - 6 1/4" x 6 1/2" score @ 3 1/4" on 6 1/2” side

card front - 3" x 6"

card front mat - 3 1/8" x 6 1/8"

inside layer - 3" x 6"


Envelope - 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" - 

envelope - 8" x 8 1/2" score the short side @ 2"& 5 1/2", Score the long side at 1" & 7 1/2"

liner - 5 1/8" x 6"


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List




ABOUT THE KIT

Kit Name: Home for the Holidays

This kit includes:

  • All the supplies you’ll need to create 8 sparkly and dazzling Christmas cards—4 each of 2 designs—and eight coordinating envelopes.
  • A coordinating photopolymer stamp set with endearing holiday sentiments and festive designs.
  • A Real Red Stampin’ Spot
  • A bottle of Glitter Glue
  • Beautiful Christmasy-themed precut pieces

Finished folded card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

Don’t let the Christmas crafts end once you finish with this kit! Since the Home for the Holidays Kit perfectly coordinates with the November Paper Pumpkin Kit, you and your customers will be able to extend your holiday crafting experience even further


Comments

  1. I love that More Dazzle Paper! It really adds some shimmer to this card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!