• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop - Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge


Welcome to the September Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop!

This month we have a Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge that we played with. Challenges can be a lot of fun and an
easy way to jump start your creativity. I chose to follow the top horizontal line in the graphic on the left. Red, Ribbon & Vintage. My card base is Sweet Sorbet Cardstock (Red). There is Real Red Stampin' Blends used in the Stitched Stylish Shapes Circle image (Santa's suit). The Dotted Real Red Ribbon bow under the Santa stained glass image satisfies the Ribbon portion of this challenge. For the Vintage I used my scissors to rough up the edges of my card front (One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper). I also used a Sponge Dauber and some Pecan Pie ink on the rough edges and on the snowflake frame (Wishes All Around Dies). I used the sentiment die from the Cheerful Daisies Dies to die cut my sentiment. This is an interlocking circle fun fold card that I first saw on Pinterest by Queenbcreations awhile back. It is very easy and was a lot of fun to play with.

A look at the inside

Now I am going to send you on to your next Tic-Tac-Toe challenge INKspiration.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!



Coming to the Online Exclusives Products Page on Sep 6th, 2023





ABOUT THE KIT

Kit Name: With Love & Gratitude

This kit includes:

  • 8 treat packages
  • 8 note cards
  • 8 coordinating envelopes
  • 1 photopolymer stamp set
  • 1 Lost Lagoon Ink S
  • pot
  • Specialty gold foil, precut embellishments
  • Adhesives
  • Finished treat packaging: 3-1/2" x 5" x 2" (8.9 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
  • Final card size: 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path

ADD-ON DETAILS

Thoughts of Thanks Journal
Available starting: 11 August, while supplies last

Price: $15.00 USD | $21.00 CAD

Item number: 163270

This add-on includes:

  • 8" x 10" (20.3 x 25.4 cm) journal
  • 2 specialty gold foil sticker sheets
  • Gold-clip page marker

Comments

  1. Love your card Jan, who doesn't love a fun fold x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love that Santa on the One Horse Open Sleigh paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice creation Jan! I love the fold, which adds a touch of fantasy, and the stained glass stamp is really perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fun fold! I put it on my want to make list :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!