• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop - Sketch Challenge

 


Welcome to the October Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop! 


This month, we have a sketch challenge to share with you. I have used products from the Joy Of
Christmas Suite Collection. I started with the beautiful Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP). I needed something neutral for the vertical strips on the Basic White card front. I chose the paper with daubs of what looks like shades of Real Red Ink. The watercolor effect used to create this DSP is just gorgeous. I stamped the large image from the Joy Of Noel Bundle with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Basic White Thick Cardstock and die cut it with the coordinating Joy Of Noel Dies. I colored this image with my Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers.The pine sprigs behind the colored image are Mossy Meadow Cardstock die cuts from the Christmas Classic's Dies. The More Dazzle leaf sprigs are also die cut with these dies. For the sentiment I stamped the "Joyous" with VersaMark Ink on Basic Black Cardstock and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. The I used my Snips to fussy cut it out. The bow is from the Gold & Silver 1/8" Trim Combo that is only available in the Online Exclusives while supplies last. 

I hope you liked my take on this sketch. Now I will send you on to your next Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop stop.


Angie McKenzie  ●  Leonie Stuart  ●  Aurélie Fabre 

  Karen Henderson  ●  Jan Musselman  ●  Shel Anderson

Judith Patterson  ●  Mo Rootes  ●  Teri West

Chris Smith    Annette Ball    Vickie Littlewood

Tricia Butts    Danielle Kassing


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!





ABOUT THE KIT

Kit Name: Warm Wishes

This kit includes:

  • 8 boxes; 4 each of 2 designs
  • 1 Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Spot
  • Iridescent glitter accents on paper
  • Precut paper pieces
  • Linen thread
  • Treat bags
  • Warm Wishes photopolymer stamp set
  • Completed box size: 4-1/4" x 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" (10.8 x 11.4 x 3.8 cm) and 4/1/4" x 3-3/4" x 1-1/2" (10.8 x 9.5 x 3.8 cm)
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red

ADD-ON DETAILS


Warm Wishes Cards & Envelopes

Available for purchase starting 11 October; only while supplies last.
Item number: 163985
$14.00 USD | $20.00 CAD

This add-on includes:
• 20 Cards & Envelopes 
• Irisdescent glitter accents on paper
• Folded card size: 5" x 7" 


Comments

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!