• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

New At SU! October 2023 Blog Hop - Sketch Challenge

Welcome to the October 2023 New At SU! Blog Hop!


This month we had a sketch to play with. And it is a lovely one too. When I saw this sketch I knew I wanted to use the Winter Meadow Suite Collection. This collection can be use for alternative Christmas
Cards, as I have done, or just beautiful cards you can use all winter long. 
My card base is Basic white Thick Cardstock. the cad front is from the Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper (DSP). I matted this with Blueberry Bushel Cardstock. My sentiment label is die cut with a die from the Christmas Classics Dies and stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink. I matted this with Blueberry Bushel too. The card front has a pretty busy design so I die cut a large Vellum circle with the Deckled Circles Dies. I adhered this to the card font with a couple of Glue Dots I stamped one of one of the gorgeous leaf sprigs with Lost Lagoon Ink and die cut them with the coordinating Magical Meadow Dies. I also die cut one of the other leaf & berry sprigs on Basic White Cardstock and colored the berries with a Blueberry Bushel Stampin' Blend Marker. I adde a few of the Faceted Gems Trio Pack to embellish my card. 
I hope you like my take on our sketch and will want to use it too. Now I will send you on to your next blog stop.

                                                           Product List



ABOUT THE KIT

Kit Name: Warm Wishes

This kit includes:

  • 8 boxes; 4 each of 2 designs
  • 1 Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Spot
  • Iridescent glitter accents on paper
  • Precut paper pieces
  • Linen thread
  • Treat bags
  • Warm Wishes photopolymer stamp set
  • Completed box size: 4-1/4" x 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" (10.8 x 11.4 x 3.8 cm) and 4/1/4" x 3-3/4" x 1-1/2" (10.8 x 9.5 x 3.8 cm)
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red

ADD-ON DETAILS


Warm Wishes Cards & Envelopes

Available for purchase starting 11 October; only while supplies last.
Item number: 163985
$14.00 USD | $20.00 CAD

This add-on includes:
• 20 Cards & Envelopes 
• Irisdescent glitter accents on paper
• Folded card size: 5" x 7" 

Comments

  1. Such a pretty card! This is such a beautiful DSP! Love your version of the sketch. The vellum really gives the needed contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Winter Meadow is an overlooked suite, but your beautiful creation will bring it into the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super pretty, Jan! That paper is to die for!! It reminds me of the Winter Frost suite that was my all time favourite a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. The DSP is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of that Designer Series Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the Card - the DSP is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!