• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Beary Cute Platform Pop Up Card Tutorial Bundle


The Stampin' Up! website says the Beary Christmas Suite is filled with un-bear-ably cute images, sentiments, and colors! The suite comes with 15 adorable polar bear stamps and sentiments plus a special punch. It also includes an embossing folder to help you create a winter wonderland, special embellishments, and darling ribbon to tie your craft all together.

I used a combination of fussy cut images from the Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP) & Beary Cute Stamp set, as well as the Beary Cute Punch to create these projects. I have also used the Christmas Tidings Embossing Folder, the Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder,  and several die sets that are current and a couple that are retired.  There are 2 cards, 1 treat box and the Beary Cute Pop-Up Card. You can find a complete product list you can shop from listed below. 


Here are some closer looks at each project.

I was able to use my Beary Cute Punch on this bear from the Beary Christmas DSP.



This Treat Box is 3" x 3" x 1". It  will hold a Mini Moon Pie or several Dove Chocolates.




Another Platform Pop-Up Card. I really love making these cards.

I have prepared a PDF or Word file which will include all products used, dimensions, cutting instructions and photos of the cards & treat holder pictured here and is now available for purchase. This is for the Tutorials only. I had so much fun creating these projects and I know that you will too.


Price - $15.00


Tutorial option



PRODUCT LIST



ABOUT THE KIT

Kit Name: Warm Wishes

This kit includes:

  • 8 boxes; 4 each of 2 designs
  • 1 Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Spot
  • Iridescent glitter accents on paper
  • Precut paper pieces
  • Linen thread
  • Treat bags
  • Warm Wishes photopolymer stamp set
  • Completed box size: 4-1/4" x 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" (10.8 x 11.4 x 3.8 cm) and 4/1/4" x 3-3/4" x 1-1/2" (10.8 x 9.5 x 3.8 cm)
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red

ADD-ON DETAILS


Warm Wishes Cards & Envelopes

Available for purchase starting 11 October; only while supplies last.
Item number: 163985
$14.00 USD | $20.00 CAD

This add-on includes:
• 20 Cards & Envelopes 
• Irisdescent glitter accents on paper
• Folded card size: 5" x 7"