• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop - Color Challenge and/or CAS


 Welcome to the November Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop!


I'm so happy you are here. We have a color challenge and if we so desired an added element, make it clean and simple. Our colors are Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, Early Espresso & Azure Afternoon. The photo of sunflowers made me realize I still had not used the sunflower stencils in the
Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks. That set of masks/stencils has a gorgeous trio of sunflowers with leaves. It was a lot of fun coloring these with my Small Blending Brushes. I colored my Basic White card front with Azure Afternoon Ink and a Large Blending Brush. After everything was colored I used my Paper Snips to fussy cut the sunflowers and leaves. Then popped them into the Distress Tile 3D Embossing Folder to texturize the images. These were adhered to the card front with Stampin' Dimentionals. The sentiment was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock. I die cut the sentiment with a Timeless Arrangements Dies. I did die cut another sentiment label from Early Espresso Cardstock to mat the sentiment with. This was adhered to the card front with Mini Glue dote on the left and Stampin' Dimensionals on the right. The card front is matted with Crushed Curry Cardstock. The completed card front was adhered to the Crumb Cake card base with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added a Linen Thread bow to finish.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!



Angie McKenzie  ●  Leonie Stuart

Tricia Butts   ●   Mo Rootes

Aurélie Fabre  ●  Danielle Kassing

Karen Henderson  ●  Teri West

Judith Patterson    Jan Musselman


Product List


Send a wish to all your loved ones with the December Paper Pumpkin Kit!
It comes with nine card fronts, three each of three designs, and nine coordinating envelopes. 
It has paper pieces detailed with gold foil, embellishments, an all-occasion stamp set, and an acetate box
where you can store your finished cards! You can gift the kit itself or the finished product in the acetate box; 
either way, it's the perfect last minute gift for any occasion. 

ABOUT THE KIT

Kit Name: All the Best 

This kit includes:

9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs.
9 coordinating envelopes. 
1 Acetate box to fit cards and envelopes from the kit.
1 Pebbled Path Stampin’ Spot.
1 photopolymer stamp set. 
Embellishments.
Specialty gold foil die cuts. 
Enough adhesive to finish the project.
Finished card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, gold foil, Old Olive, Pebbled Path

Comments

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!