• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends November Blog Hop

 




Welcome to the November GSF Blog Hop!

This month our theme is Thanks A Bunch. With Thanksgiving only 3 weeks away it's a good reminder to think on the things we are grateful for. Family being the top of my list. And then my friends and my customers. And of course all of the lovely people who follow my social media.

Today I am sharing a fun-fold card. This one is called a Back Fold. The card base is 5 1/2" x 7 1/2". Scored on the long side at 1" & 4 1/4". This scoring gives you a 3 1/4" card base front. The 1" area on the right side  will be the opening mechanism or the back fold. 

My card front is Basic White Cardstock. I used the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks and lots of ink colors applied with a Small Blending Brush to create a what is essentially Homemade Designer Series Paper. I started with a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of Basic White. After coloring this I cut this down to 2 3/4" x 5" for the card front and a 1/2" x 5"  for the 1" mechanism on the right. These were matted with  a Copper Metallic & Mossy Meadow sheet from the All About Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (SDSP). I adhered these to the card base with Liquid Glue. The inside layer is Basic White - 3" x 5 1/4", Trimmed with a 1/2" x 2 3/4" strip. the focal point is an Old Olive Cardstock oak leaf that has been embossed with the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder (I spritzed the cardstock with water before embossing). The stem is die cut from the All About Autumn SDSP. I had die cut a Stylish Shapes Circle (the largest) on Old Olive Cardstock. And a Basic White 2 5/8" x 2 5/8" Circle using a retired die. I speckled the Basic White Circle and the handmade DSP with Pecan Pie and Clear Wink of Stella. The sentiment has been stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink on an Autumn Leaves Die cut. I added a few Copper Clay 2023-2025 In Color Dots. 


Now it is time to see what Kimberley has for Thanks a Bunch inspiration. 


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List




ABOUT THE KIT

Kit Name: Warm Wishes

This kit includes:

  • 8 boxes; 4 each of 2 designs
  • 1 Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Spot
  • Iridescent glitter accents on paper
  • Precut paper pieces
  • Linen thread
  • Treat bags
  • Warm Wishes photopolymer stamp set
  • Completed box size: 4-1/4" x 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" (10.8 x 11.4 x 3.8 cm) and 4/1/4" x 3-3/4" x 1-1/2" (10.8 x 9.5 x 3.8 cm)
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red

ADD-ON DETAILS


Warm Wishes Cards & Envelopes

Available for purchase starting 11 October; only while supplies last.
Item number: 163985
$14.00 USD | $20.00 CAD

This add-on includes:
• 20 Cards & Envelopes 
• Irisdescent glitter accents on paper
• Folded card size: 5" x 7"

Comments

  1. Oh, very clever - I love this fun fold! This will be great to use on cards with a nice image like that as a focal point. Thanks so much for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Fall fun fold. Love this pretty color combination you used with the background.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!