• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

New at SU! - Gift Card Holders & Gift Certificates

    

Welcome to the November New At SU! Blog Hop!


Our theme for this month is Holiday Packaging for Gift Cards and/or Gift Certificates!

Every year I create at least 1 or 2 gift card holders. With family that lives out of state and the ever increasing shipping costs I usually send them gift cards. This year I used the Joy of Christmas Suite Collection and a few other dies & punches to create these 2 gift card holders. 

The top card is sort of a postcard with a fun fold for the gift card holder. I added a Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer to the Real Red Cardstock card base. The gift card holder fun fold is Real Red Cardstock.
The card front for the fun fold is Basic White Cardstock that has been die cut with the 2nd largest Radiating Stitches Dies (currently unavailable). I stamped the pine sprigs with Old Olive Ink and stamped the berry sprig with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Basic White Cardstock and colored the berries with Real Red Stampin' Blends Markers. The die cut holly leaves are Shaded Spruce Cardstock. The sentiments are stamped with Real Red & Shaded Spruce inks on Basic White Cardstock and has been matted on Real Red Cardstock. And has been die cut with the Timeless Arrangements Dies. I added a Black & Very Vanilla Large Checked Ribbon Bow. I also added a few of the Gold Pearls from the Red & Green Adhesive-Backed Pearls. On the inside I added some of the Joy of Christmas DSP to the gift card flap and the "To You & Yours" sentiment stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink.

The bottom card is one of my standard gift card holder designs. the card base is Shade Spruce Cardstock. The Joy of Christmas DSP has been used for the card front & inside layer trim. The pine bough and holly leaves spray has been watercolored with Water Painters and Stampin' Up! Ink Refills on Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. I used the Very Best Trio Punch to shape the corners of the design layers rectangles. the bottom layer is Shaded Spruce Cardstock, the middle layer is Gold Foil and the top layer is from the Joy of Christmas DSP. The watercolored spray was adhered with Dimensionals. I added some Gold Foil pine die cuts and a couple of Old Olive leaf sprigs under the watercolored spray.

The sentiment has been heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder on Shaded Spruce Cardstock. I used my scissors to fussy cut the sentiment. Then adhered the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added a bow and a few more adhesive-backed pearls.


Here is a look at the inside of this gift card holder. The sentiment on the gift card flap is from the Christmas Classics Stamp Set. The Joy of Christmas Suite Collection has a lot of versatility. I am sure you would enjoy creating with this gorgeous collection.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!





Blog Hop Index

Product List



Send a wish to all your loved ones with the December Paper Pumpkin Kit!
It comes with nine card fronts, three each of three designs, and nine coordinating envelopes. 
It has paper pieces detailed with gold foil, embellishments, an all-occasion stamp set, and an acetate box
where you can store your finished cards! You can gift the kit itself or the finished product in the acetate box; 
either way, it's the perfect last minute gift for any occasion. 

ABOUT THE KIT

Kit Name: All the Best 

This kit includes:

9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs.
9 coordinating envelopes. 
1 Acetate box to fit cards and envelopes from the kit.
1 Pebbled Path Stampin’ Spot.
1 photopolymer stamp set. 
Embellishments.
Specialty gold foil die cuts. 
Enough adhesive to finish the project.
Finished card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, gold foil, Old Olive, Pebbled Path




Comments

  1. These cards would make EVERYONE'S spirits bright! And grateful for the polished touch that accompanies a greatly appreciated gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, these two samples are just gorgeous! I love that paper! Someone receiving either of them would feel truly loved, having their gift card wrapped in these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!