• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

April 2023 New At SU! Hop: Case The Mini Catalog


Welcome to the April 2023 New at SU! Blog Hop.

This month we are CASE-ing the Jan-Apr 2023 Mini Catalog. I have chosen to case the Mother's Day card on pg 36. When you CASE (Case And Selectively Edit) a card you can copy the layout, a technique, a sketch, or the colors. I fell in love with the card design, those scalloped edges with the heart border just sang to me. Of course I also love the marigolds because they remind me of carnations (my mothers favorite flower).
pg. 36 of the Jan-Apr 2023 Mini Catalog

And then along came my Pre-Order from the new Annual 2023-2024 Catalog. The Cheerful Daisies Bundle, the Moody Mauve In Color Cardstock & the Bubble Bath Cardstock just took over my previous plans. 


The card base, heart borders & Floral die cuts are Moody Mauve Cardstock. I embossed the card front with the crosshatched embossing folder (one of three Basic 3D Embossing Folders), then using the scalloped heart border die from the Marigold Moments Dies, I die cut my card front. I used the same die on a strip of Moody Mauve Cardstock and die cut two of the borders and adhered them to my card front with dots of Liquid Glue. I die cut the detailed flowers on Bubble Bath Cardstock, I left them in the cardstock i had cut them from and colored the centers with Moody Mauve Ink using a Small Blending Brush.




I adhered these to the Moody Mauve floral die cut with Liquid Glue. I did die cut some more of the leaves and performed die cut surgery to the original die cut so that I would have enough leaves. I heat embossed the sentiment with White Stampin' Emboss Powder on a strip of the Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper (DSP). then die cut the sentiment and a mat with the Cheerful Daisies Dies. The assembled card front is popped up on the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals. I adhered the flowers with Dimensionals too. I added a 3/8" Moody Mauve Textured Ribbon bow and a few Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins to finish this project. 

I hope you have been inspired to try a CASE of your own. There are more CASEd projects for you to see. I know I can't wait to see the next Case on our hop.

I'm sorry I won't have any product links to share with you until the new catalog goes live.



ABOUT THE KIT

Name: Exploring In Color

This kit includes:

  • All the supplies you need to create 9 card, 3 each of 3 designs, plus 9 coordinating envelopes.
  • A 7-piece all-occasion stamp set that celebrates good friends and great adventures!
  • 1 Copper Clay (new In Color!) Classic Stampin’ Spot.
  • Twine and die-cut accents
  • FREE stickers to put on your projects or anything you want—water bottles, laptops, coolers, and more!
  • Finished card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm).
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Daffodil Delight, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat

Comments

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!