• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop

 


Welcome to the April GSF Blog Hop!

Our theme for this month is Spring Loaded. A couple of things came to my mind when I was trying to decide what I would share today. Any thing to do with Spring, as in flowers, plants growing, etc. Or a pop up explosion box full of confetti. The other thing that seems to be in the for-front of my mind is all of the retiring colors I am going to miss. I have had this mini slimline card in my card display for quite awhile. It uses some of the retiring colors that I will miss most and I have not shared this on my blog before now. Polished Pink and Soft Succulent are 2021-2023 In Colors that were scheduled to retire this year. Mango Melody is one of 11 core colors being retired this year in a Color Refresh that Stampin' Up! does every few years to keep us up on current trends. 


My mini slimline card begins with Sending Smiles Bundle and a Basic White Thick card base. The card front is Basic White that has been embossed with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder. The card front has been matted on some Polished Pink Cardstock that has been colored with myArtistic Mix Decorative Masks and a Blending Brush. The flower petals have been stamped with Polished Pink Ink on Basic White Cardstock. I stamped the flower centers with Mango Melody Ink. The stems & leaves have been stamped with Soft Succulent Ink. The sentiment has been stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. The sentiment mat is Polished Pink Cardstock. The cute little die cut flowers are Mango Melody Cardstock. The "Sending" die cuts are Basic White & Polished Pink Cardstock. All of the die cuts have been done using the Sending Dies. I colored a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels with a Polished Pink Stampin' Blends Marker and used them as flower centers on the little Mango Melody flowers.

I hope are inspired to try making a mini slimline card with the Sending Smiles Bundle ( carrying over into the new Annual 2023-2024 Catalog). Now it's time to see what Spring Loaded inspiration Tricia has for you today. I am frequently asked for measurements, you will find the card & envelope measurements at the bottom of this post.



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 
Stamparatus
[146276]
Retired
& Sold Out!




GET A FREE BOX ORGANIZER WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO APRIL’S KIT! 

The All the Little Things Paper Pumpkin kit is special for many reasons, but when you subscribe to this month’s kit, you’ll get a FREE box organizer! The organizer can be customized to different sizes of compartments, depending on what you want to store. It’s a great way to keep track of products from past kits. Subscribe today to get the April kit and the free box organizer! 

 

FIND SENTIMENTS FILLED WITH OPTIMISM AND HOPE! 

The April Paper Pumpkin kit focuses on optimism and renewal. The sentiments in the kit were designed to focus on just that! The included photopolymer stamp set has four sentiments that celebrate the simple things and encourage growth and healing. It’s a great set to have on hand that can be used for multiple occasions.

This kit includes:

  • 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs, and 9 coordinating envelopes. 
  • 1 photopolymer stamp set with celebratory sentiments.
  • 1 Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Spot.
  • Precut cherry blossom paper pieces with iridescent foil. 
  • Unique embellishments and twine.
  • Adhesives to complete the projects. 
  • Final card size: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” (14 x 10.8 cm). 
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce.
  • FREE box organizer

  • Mini Slimline:
  • Mini Slimline Card - 3 1/4" x 6 1/4" - 

    card base - 6 1/4" x 6 1/2" score @ 3 1/4" on 6 1/2” side

    card front - 3" x 6"

    card front mat - 3 1/8" x 6 1/8"

    inside layer - 3" x 6"


    Envelope - 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" - 

    envelope - 8" x 8 1/2" score the short side @ 2"& 5 1/2", Score the long side at 1" & 7 1/2"

    liner - 5 1/8" x 6"


Comments

  1. So beautiful and perfect for Spring. I love this color combination and will be sad to see these colors retire. Great slimline design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and envelope - perfect Spring colors 😻 I'm a little sad about Soft Succulent leaving, and more sad about Mango Melody...but I'm excited for all the new and returning blue colors! I'm also a little sad slimline cards aren't represented in the new catalog, either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!