• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - PCC513


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have a sketch, PCC513, for you to play with. I also have some new products to share. The
Countryside Inn Suite Collection and the Lasting Joy Stamp Set. I have used the Countryside Corners Bundle, the Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper (DSP) & the Lasting Joy Stamp Set in this project. This is an amazing bundle. The single cling stamped image can be die cut into 6 frames If you want to use it that way. I stamped the image on some Boho Blue Cardstock with Misty Moonlight Ink. Then used the second largest die to cut the  image out. I stamped the sentiment with Night of Navy Ink on some Basic White Cardstock. Then stamped the flowers with Boho Blue Ink (stamped off once). The leaf sprigs were stamped with Crumb Cake Ink. Both the leaf sprigs and the flowers were fussy cut with my Snips. I used the Countryside Inn DSP for the card front and horizontal strips. I added the Boho Blue 2023-2025 In Color Dots for the flower centers.

I hope you liked my take on this weeks sketch. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks sketch and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.We can't wait to see what you will create.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!




ABOUT THE KIT

Name: Exploring In Color

This kit includes:

  • All the supplies you need to create 9 card, 3 each of 3 designs, plus 9 coordinating envelopes.
  • A 7-piece all-occasion stamp set that celebrates good friends and great adventures!
  • 1 Copper Clay (new In Color!) Classic Stampin’ Spot.
  • Twine and die-cut accents
  • FREE stickers to put on your projects or anything you want—water bottles, laptops, coolers, and more!
  • Finished card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm).
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Daffodil Delight, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat