• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop


Welcome to the May GSF Blog Hop!


For this month's theme, We wanted to feature color. We could choose to use new/returning colors, or feature just the new In Colors, or just pick our very favorite color whether it's new, or an oldie but goodie. The card I am sharing today features 2 new colors from the 2023-2025 In Color Collection. Copper Clay & Boho Blue. I was looking at the new Radiating Stitches Dies to see if I could use one of them for a gift card holder. The second largest die was almost the right size in the width and the height was perfect. My 1st choice of a stamp set for this gift card holder was the Cheerful Daisies Stamp Set and the coordinating Cheerful Daisies Dies (purchase them together in a bundle saved me 10%). I used this set in another post a few weeks ago, but I used the dies more than stamps. This time I used the detail stamps and stamped the daisies with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Then stamped the flower centers with Copper Clay Ink. After I had die cut the flowers I also die cut 3 of what I am calling the Asparagus Fern sprigs. I die cut the Radiating Stitches card front from Basic White Cardstock. Added a little Boho Blue Ink with a Small Blending Brush to the center area of the card front. The card front sentiment has been heat embossed with White Stampin' Embossing Powder on Copper Clay Cardstock. Then die cut this with the Cheerful Daisies sentiment die. The card base is Copper Clay Cardstock. I used the Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper (DSP) for the card base mat. the gift card holder fun fold is also 
Copper Clay Cardstock. The inside sentiment comes from the Zany Zoo Stamp set and is die cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies.

I hope you like my latest gift card holder. Now I am going to send you on to your next blog stop.

I Hope you have a great day!

Download the Cheerful Daisies Gift Card Holder Tutorial & Photos Here!



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator,

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!

Product List 




ABOUT THE KIT

Name: Exploring In Color

This kit includes:

  • All the supplies you need to create 9 card, 3 each of 3 designs, plus 9 coordinating envelopes.
  • A 7-piece all-occasion stamp set that celebrates good friends and great adventures!
  • 1 Copper Clay (new In Color!) Classic Stampin’ Spot.
  • Twine and die-cut accents
  • FREE stickers to put on your projects or anything you want—water bottles, laptops, coolers, and more!
  • Finished card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm).
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Daffodil Delight, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat

Comments

  1. I love your gift cardholder and Boho Blue & Copper Clay are such a beautiful combo! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!